The campsite is situated on a naturally landscaped site of approximately 3 hectares and has approximately 35 camping pitches. All camping pitches are equipped with 10A electricity and an artificial grass area for the awning. Polderflora is small-scale and has a friendly and personal atmosphere. Although no farm is active anymore, you can experience the farm feeling on Polderflora through our animals in the animal meadow, the roaming chickens, the authentic haystack and the beautiful view over the polder.
- in a moonshaped area with view on the haystack-building and animal paddock;
- large artificial grass under the awning so your shoes stay clean;
- 10A electricity-connection;
- fresh water tap and abduction of disposal water at your pitch;
- divided over three areas;
- large piece of artificial grass under your awning, so your shoes will stay clean;
- 10A electricity – connection;
- 1 fresh watertap per area;
- beautiful views on surrounding paddocks and ponds.
- 2 pitches at the border of the parking lot for short stays;
- 2 pitches in the caravan-areas for longer stays;
- 10A electicity-connection;
- grey waste point
Motorhomes exceeding 7.00 meter’s length and twin-axes caravans are not allowed on our campsite.
- small tents can find a nice spot next to the haystack-building;
- bigger tents (> 1,50m height) have to book a normal pitch;
- no electricity on the pitch;
- chargingpoint for mobiles in the haystack-building
- free use of fridge and picknicktables;
- free use of haystack-building to sit inside.
"Staying overnight in the Randstad."
Wifi through glassfiber
We are connected to the regional glass-fibre network so that we can offer you a good wifi-network. We have placed various antennas on our site so that internet is available all over. If you have problems to receive or connect to the network, we are happy to assist you.
In the sanitary-building you will find next to the usual ladies and gentlemen’s toilets, 1 urinal, 4 regular showers, 1 family-shower, individual washing rooms, and a big common room with 3 lavatories. On the outside of the building you will find washing places to do your dishes and a separate cabin to empty your chemical toilet.
Our showers are provided with a clever time-control so that you can shower 5 minutes without having to insert coins!
Indoor bicycle storage with electric point to charge the battery of your e-bike
Fridge with freezing department
Indoor sittingroom with chairs, tables and touristic information
Funny animals around you, with or without wings
If you are lucky: a beautiful sunset
- Check-in times: Campsite pitches: 1.30 pm till 19.00 pm
- All bookings have to be paid before arrival by banktransfer. You can find all details on your booking-confirmation.
- During Ascension Day – Whitsunday period we only book stays with a minimum of 7 days.
- In the months July and August the minimum-stay for comfortpitches is 7 days.
- Twin-axed caravans and motorhomes exceeding 7meters lenght are not allowed.
- No playground for childeren